Organised by Department of Culture and Tourism - Abu Dhabi
Al Hosn Festival
Al Hosn Festival is a new cultural experience that reflects and reimagines Abu Dhabi’s heritage. The first edition of this event brings together historic traditions, contemporary culture and newly emerging artistic perspectives across the cultural landscape of the Al Hosn site.
Presenting art, design and performances alongside traditional crafts, Al Hosn Festival celebrates the lineages of inspiration which link all of Abu Dhabi’s creative communities.
The first event of its kind in the region, Al Hosn Festival is a space for new cultural conversations to begin and a platform for new artistic possibilities.
Over eight days, this multidimensional experience – spanning art, design, cuisine and performances – presents a new perspective on culture in Abu Dhabi.
- Free entry for children 4 years and under
- All tickets include admission to Qasr Al Hosn, the House of Artisans and Bait Al Gahwa
- Tickets valid only for the date shown on the ticket
- A Festival Pass allows access for every day of the Festival
- Tickets for performances in the Cultural Foundation and workshops in the House of Artisans are available to purchase separately
Access for all days of festival
Jul 17 - Jul 23, 2020
Liwa Dates Festival, Liwa, Al Dhafra
Our easy to use Events Licensing System
Stay up to date with news and events
Join our vibrant community
Copyright © 2019 Visit Abudhabi.all rights reserved