Organised by Central Banking Publications
Central Banking Publications dedicates its world-renowned training courses towards latest developments and good practice methods in Basel Accord implementation.
This two-day event will assist practitioners to keep pace with the dynamic developments in the realm of financial market regulation and supervision.
The programme will also explore new dynamics in the Global Regulatory Landscape, and will equip delegates with the tools to meet the current challenges facing financial market authorities.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Tips for effective Basel standards implementation
- Capital requirements: finalisation of the new credit risk, operational risk, and leverage ratio frameworks
- LCR and NSFR: how to make the best use of liquidity metrics and instruments
- Effective coordination of regulatory and supervisory policies
- Impact of IFRS 9 on the calculation of capital requirements
- Core elements of successful stress-testing frameworks
- How to make the most of RegTech and SupTech in the Basel standards monitoring and implementation
Aug 30 - Aug 31, 2020
ADNEC, Abu Dhabi
Aug 31 - Sep 01, 2020
Sep 13 - Sep 17, 2020
Sep 14 - Sep 15, 2020
Our easy to use Events Licensing System
Stay up to date with news and events
Join our vibrant community
Copyright © 2019 Visit Abudhabi.all rights reserved