Sat, Sep 10, 2022 07:08 PM - Sat, Sep 10, 2022 11:00 PM
Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi hosts the 6th annual Lantern and Moon Festival with a collection of dining, spa, and gifting experiences.
Shangri-La invites those celebrating the Mid-Autumn festival to revel in the spirit of reunion whilst bringing together the deeply rich cultures of China and Vietnam. The tradition now in its 6th year will feature a collection of experiences from immersive set menus at signature restaurants Shang Palace and Hoi An to thoughtful gifting ideas in the shape of traditional mooncakes.
The Mid-Autumn festival is a traditional holiday celebrated in both Chinese and Vietnamese cultures and takes place on the 15th day of the 8th month of the Chinese lunisolar calendar with a full moon at night.
Lantern and Moon Brunch at Sofra
- AED298 inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages and signature mocktails
- AED378 inclusive of beverages, grape and hops
- AED498 inclusive of bubbly, beverages, grape and hops
The Peking Social Brunch at Shang Palace
- AED198 inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages
- AED298 inclusive of selected house beverages, grape and hops
Dinner Set Menus at Shang Palace and Hoi An
- AED228 Inclusive of bottomless iced tea and non-alcoholic beverages
- AED298 Inclusive of selected house beverages, grape and hops
Ess Lounge - Shangri La
Sep 10 - Sep 10, 2022
07:08 PM - 11:00 PM