Frequently asked questions about tours in Abu Dhabi
How can I spend 3 days in Abu Dhabi?
Depending on what you would like to do, here’s a few top Abu Dhabi spots to see in 3 days:
- Enjoy the exhilrating rides at Ferrari World
- Make a splash at Yas Waterworld
- Take a tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Immerse yourself in art at Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Tour the city’s largest mall at Yas Mall
- Lounge, tan and relax at Kai Beach
How can I spend a day in Abu Dhabi?
If you have just one day free, make the most of it and take a tour to Abu Dhabi:
- Start your day early with kayaking into the Eastern Mangroves
- Step back into Abu Dhabi’s past at Heritage Village
- Unwind at the Nation Riveira Beach Club
- See the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque at night
What is the best month to visit Abu Dhabi?
The best months to visit Abu Dhabi are November to April. The cooler months are November to February with March and April being quite pleasant. If you are looking to come at a hotter time, then April and May would be ideal.