Mon, Nov 29, 2021 10:00 AM - Sat, Dec 04, 2021 08:00 PM
Exclusively for the UAE's 50th National Day, Manarat Al Saadiyat is offering a variety of workshops during the National Day weekend. Participants from different age groups can create their own artwork inspired by the UAE theme and traditional patterns design.
Adults Drop ins:
- Polymer Clay badges: Create your very own UAE inspired badges, using polymer Clay and celebrate the national day with us!
- UAE inspired Keychain's: Create a keychain using Fabric, felt & multiple materials to bring back the nostalgic of UAE.
- Printing on postcards and tote bags: Inspired by the UAE theme & traditional patterns design your very own postcard to share with your friends or even print on bags to commemorate the 50 year of the union of the Emirates.
Juniors Drop ins:
- 3D Scenery Cut out papers & patterns to create layers of the UAE landscape and scenery, take a trip back in time and imagine how the UAE used to look like and how it look like today to inspire your work.
- Jigsaw print Recreate the cityscape of the Emirates and utilize the painting tools to assist you in creating multiple printmaking prints of your creation and assemble them in various ways.
Children Drop ins:
- Photo Booth take a photo with our Emirate inspired accessories and add your very own touch on the frame of your photo.
- Gahwa painting: Paint and draw using the UAE traditional drink 'gahwa' coffee to create your masterpiece.
- Imprints of the UAE: With UAE stamps children are encouraged to use the simple techniques of rubbings to assist them in showcasing an artwork inspired by the UAE national day festivities.
Manarat Al Saadiyat
Nov 29 - Dec 04, 2021
10:00 AM - 08:00 PM