Visit Abu Dhabi’s landmark Corniche to enjoy the world’s biggest inflatable water slide at the region’s first on-water inflatable park.
Aqua Fun’s attractions include:
The 3 Leg Giant Slide –
at 70 metres long and 17 metres high, this is the world’s longest and highest inflatable slide.
The Single Leg Slide
– this is 60 metres long, 16 metres high and has a 40 degree slope.
The Inflatable Water Park
– Arabia’s first full on-water inflatable obstacle course has 25 different rides.
– two teams play against each other on an inflatable court which has a trampoline each side of the net. The challenge combines elements of volleyball, football, gymnastics and capoeira.
Bubble Ball Socce
r - it’s all about smashing into each other, bouncing around and rolling across in inflatable balls.
- a bootcamp-style course, where two players compete across seven obstacles.
– up to 16 players run around this soap-covered, rubber-padded field. Each game lasts 30 minutes and rates are AED 20 (US$ 5.5) per player.
l – players wearing Velcro jump suits, get stuck, and try to free themselves from this five metre high, Velcro-covered wall.
Sumo Suit Fighting
– try and Sumo wrestle in funny sumo suit, which makes moving very difficult.
Water Ball Walking
– it’s hilarious! kids inside an inflatable ball ‘walk’ the pool.
- for kids up to four years old. On-site nannies look after them.
Visitors pay AED 20 (US$ 5.5) for two tokens or get a VIP pass for AED 125 (US$ 34.03).